Location: Kangaroo Point, Brisbane
Role Type: Full Time
Position Title: Digital Marketing Account Manager
Reports to: Agency Director
Hi there, we’re Kyck👋 A results-driven Digital Marketing Agency with clients all over the world! Headquartered in Brisbane, we’re a down-to-earth, fast-paced, energetic agency that specialises in paid media lead generation – think Meta advertising, Google ads, digital strategy, email marketing – all with a focus on delivering qualified leads & sales for our amazing clients. We work with some of the biggest names in health & fitness, automotive, ecommerce and franchise businesses across Australia, New Zealand and beyond!
About the KYCKERS:
We’re a team of 13+ seasoned marketing experts and creative pros that consistently nail it when it comes to delivering solid results and come to work ready for whatever challenges the world of digital marketing throws at us. We’re all a little quirky, enjoy a beer, bring our dogs to the office, enjoy watching fail videos and pushing the limits of the office air fryer. We’re big on snacks, birthdays, team lunches and general camaraderie. Will YOU be the next Kycker?
We are seeking a new Digital Account Manager that will be working heavily within our Health & Fitness franchise clients but we’ll keep you thinking outside the box with clients across a variety of industries, including ecommerce.
You will be responsible for overseeing the digital advertising strategy, implementation & production, optimisation, budgeting, results and keeping your clients informed along the way. You will hold regular online meetings to update them on campaign performance and ensure expectations are not just being met, but exceeded.
Ideally, you would have experience in / learnt skills in the following areas;
- Digital marketing & digital marketing strategy
- Paid advertising management
- Account management
- Customer service
- Lead generation
And hands on experience in;
- Social media paid advertising
- Google paid advertising
- Google Analytics & digital reporting tools
- Website CMS
- Lead management software (CRM’s)
- Creative copywriting
- Zapier automation
- Database marketing & lead nurture flows
- Account Management;
- Corresponding with clients via Email, Mobile & Zoom
- Strategising Campaigns & seeing them through from initial meeting, concept development, creative briefing to delivering results
- Managing client expectations, maintain & nurture relationships
- Interpreting data, analysing results & Identifying industry trends to plan strategic changes to our future advertising campaigns
- Getting hands on in Meta & Google advertising campaign deployment & optimisation
- Organising your schedule of work & maintaining excellent attention to detail in a fast pace agency environment
- Continually on the lookout for opportunities to exceed client expectations
- Thinking critically to problem solve account, campaign and or client concerns
- Liaising and working closely with our team, particularly our Meta, Google & Creative Specialists
- Continually looking for ways to improve our services or create efficiencies within our business
First and foremost, you’re a people-person! You’re personable, approachable, and trustworthy.
You’re an active listener and take on board what your clients and team members are saying.
You’re genuinely interested in helping your clients businesses thrive through digital marketing and continually striving to exceed their expectations.
Your ability to interpret data, observe marketing trends and analyse results ensures you are able to confidently and quickly reassure your clients on the direction of their marketing investment.
Your clients know that you have their back and you work hard to not only to strengthen your relationships with existing clients, but to also quickly build rapport with new clients from the moment they come on board.
You are extremely comfortable picking up the phone to chat with a client or to organise a zoom meeting to discuss results and plan upcoming promotions.
You have no qualms with taking constructive feedback on board and you are always on the lookout for ways to improve yourself professionally.
You’re a team player and are all-in when the team needs an extra set of hands to complete a project. You know when to put the tools down to socialise but you’re also adept at recognising when it’s headphones on to focus on the work at hand.
What’s in it for you?
- Grow and build your career with the best digital marketing team in Brisbane!
- Competitive salary and options for advancement
- Your own electric stand up desk, laptop (Mac or PC) & phone
- A great office at Kangaroo Point, with plenty of parking and public transport options
- Regular office dogs to play with & a great office culture
- A challenging and varied client portfolio with some well-known national & international brands!
- Access to ongoing learning opportunities & professional development
- This role is available for immediate start. If you need to give notice to a current employer, that’s cool
- This is an office-based role & not WFH
- You must be an Australian resident for tax purposes
Have we sparked your curiosity?
Then we want to hear from you ASAP!
|| WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NEXT….
PLEASE write us a COVER LETTER detailing why you think your previous experience and current skills make you the perfect candidate for this role! Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re excited to hear from you and hope you’re just as excited to find out more about the role.