Location: Kangaroo Point, Brisbane
Role Type: Full Time
Position Title: Digital Marketing Coordinator
Reports to: Google Ad Specialist, Meta Specialist
Hi there, we’re Kyck👋 A results-driven Digital Marketing Agency with clients all over the world! Headquartered in Brisbane, we’re a down-to-earth, fast-paced, energetic agency that specialises in paid media lead generation – think Meta advertising, Google ads, digital strategy, email marketing – all with a focus on delivering qualified leads & sales for our amazing clients. We work with some of the biggest names in health & fitness, automotive, ecommerce and franchise businesses across Australia, New Zealand and beyond!
About the KYCKERS:
We’re a team of 13+ seasoned marketing experts and creative pros that consistently nail it when it comes to delivering solid results and come to work ready for whatever challenges the world of digital marketing throws at us. We’re all a little quirky, enjoy a beer, bring our dogs to the office, enjoy watching fail videos and pushing the limits of the office air fryer. We’re big on snacks, birthdays, team lunches and general camaraderie. Will YOU be the next Kycker?
The Digital Marketing Coordinator plays a crucial role in executing and optimising paid media campaigns across various platforms – Primarily Google & Meta. This is a junior position that works closely with our Google & Meta Lead Strategists as well as providing additional support for our key Account Managers within the agency to ensure that campaigns are executed in a timely manner, of high quality and yielding great results.
Google & Meta Campaign Setup and Management:
- Assist in the creation, setup, and management of PPC campaigns on platforms such as Google Ads, Bing Ads, and other relevant channels.
- Conduct keyword research and ad copy creation to maximize campaign performance.
Performance Monitoring and Analysis:
- Monitor and analyse key performance indicators (KPIs) to assess the effectiveness of paid media campaigns.
- Aid in the generation of insights and recommendations for optimising campaign performance based on data analysis.
- Assist in budget allocation and management to ensure efficient and effective use of resources.
- Monitor daily, weekly, and monthly spend to stay within allocated budgets.
Ad Copy Testing and Optimisation:
- Collaborate with the lead strategic team to develop and test compelling ad copies.
- Implement A/B testing strategies to optimise ad performance.
- Stay informed about industry trends and conduct competitor analysis to identify opportunities and threats.
- Make data-driven recommendations to stay ahead of the competition.
- Provide support across our different teams- including marketing, design, and analytics, to ensure alignment with overall marketing objectives.
- Participate in regular team meetings and contribute ideas for continuous improvement.
Key Account Manager Support:
- Provide support to our key account managers in executing daily tasks across various platformEmail Marketing Support:
- Support the planning and execution of email marketing campaigns.
- Assist in creating email content, optimising for deliverability, and analysing campaign performance.
Analytics and Reporting:
- Utilise various tools to track and analyse the performance of digital marketing efforts.
- Prepare regular reports on key metrics and provide insights for continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with account managers and technical strategy teams to coordinate and execute integrated marketing campaigns.
- Ensure alignment of messaging and branding across various digital channels and brands.
Market Research & Platform Changes:
- Stay informed about industry trends and conduct market research to identify opportunities and competitive insights.
You’re ready to be the Kyck Digital Marketing Coordinator and soak up as much as you can from our team of experts.
You’re ready to do your best for our clients, for our team and also for yourself.
You’re an active listener, not afraid to put up your hand and ask a question and you participate in team discussions. In fact, communication and people skills are something you pride yourself on.
You’re a team player and are all-in when the team needs an extra set of hands to get a project completed.
You have relevant tertiary qualifications or similar experience/transferable skills in digital marketing, advertising etc.
This might be your “first real job” in your digital marketing career, or perhaps you’re working in marketing at the moment but want to move to the agency side. You might have a year or two of relevant experience under your belt in a marketing coordinator role and want more experience with a broader variety of clients. Sound familiar? Then this role might be for you!
What you get:
- Your own desk
- A laptop
- A really nice office to work from here in Kangaroo Point, with plenty of street parking and public transport options.
- Dogs in the office
- A fun office culture – we’re all really nice 🙂
- Access to ongoing learning opportunities – we’ll send you to industry events to learn more about digital marketing and rub shoulders with other people in our industry.
- An opportunity to grow and learn in a supportive environment
- This role is available for immediate start. If you need to give notice to a current employer, that’s cool.
- This role is an office-based role.
- You must be an Australian resident for tax purposes.
Have we sparked your curiosity?
Then we want to hear from you ASAP!
|| WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NEXT….
PLEASE write us a COVER LETTER detailing why you think your previous experience and current skills make you the perfect candidate for this role! Email it to email@example.com
We’re excited to hear from you and hope you’re just as excited to find out more about the role.